Thursday 29 May 2008

Sean Combs - Combs Kanye Changed My Life

SEAN COMBS has credited hip-hop star KANYE WEST with changing his life - insisting the rapper's recent tour left him feeling inspired.

The Bad Boy Records boss has posted a film on video-sharing website YouTube, attributing his new-found hunger for hip-hop to West's impassioned performance on his ongoing Glow in the Dark tour.

Combs says, "The other night, I go to the Kanye West concert ? (I had) nothing by high expectations. (West's) concert changed my life. I ain't gonna lie. I was so impressed and inspired. It was beautiful man - and I fell in love with hip-hop again.

"I want to say thank you, Kanye, for giving me that."

West is currently headlining the U.S. leg of his tour with support from N.E.R.D., Lupe Fiasco and Rihanna.

The tour has attracted a huge celebrity following with stars including Ryan Phillippe and Jamie Foxx, newlyweds Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz and Gwen Stefani with husband Gavin Rossdale, who were all spotted in attendance at the Los Angeles concert last month (Apr08).




See Also